- Though designed to meet GMDSS requirements for professional mariners operating a wide variety of vessels SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A is a rugged
- It complies with the newest requirement – ITU493-13 – for MF/HF DSC Class A
- A highly efficient power amplifier with control hardware ensures high performance in the marine bands from 1.6 to 30 MHz in TX mode
- The advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view.
- SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A is the first MF/HF to feature the pioneering SAILOR Replay function, which records the latest incoming messages.
- The operation is via the new SAILOR 6006 Message Terminal; the world’s first touchscreen, Wheelmarked GMDSS terminal.
- As part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series, SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A features ThraneLINK, a unique new system that enables efficient communication within the network
- SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A features built-in battery and supply voltage monitoring that also covers the backup batteries
- Operating Modes Simplex and semi-duplex SSB telephony and DSC, TELEX AM broadcast reception
- Frequency range 1.6 MHz – 27.5 MHz
- Output power 250W PEP +/-1.4 dB into 50â„¦ voice
Sailor 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A 250W
From next-generation radiotelex software and unique replay functionality to new networking opportunities, the all-new SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A Â– 250W improves on previous successful SAILOR GMDSS MF/HF systems in every way.
Operational communication Though designed to meet GMDSS requirements for professional mariners operating a wide variety of vessels the SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A is a rugged, high-end communications system in its own right.
It complies with the newest requirement Â– ITU493-13 Â– for MF/HF DSC Class A, part of the mandatory requirements for SOLAS vessels and many national GMDSS requirements.