- Up to 1000 simplex or semi-duplex channels, Up to 20 scan groups, Up to 500 entries for contacts list
- Tx: 1.6 to 30 MHz; Rx: 250 kHz to 30 MHz; Frequency stability: ±0.3 ppm from –30°C to +60°C
- Output power 125 W PEP ±1 dB (two-tone or voice), user-programmable in 1 W steps (low/medium/high)
- Clear and reliable long-range analogue and digital communications
- Versatile for mobile, base and complex systems deployment
- Temperature range and Humidity –30 to +60°C; 95% RH maximum, non-condensing
- Envoy’s digital voice capability delivers clearly intelligible speech no matter the conditions.
- Multi-language support with the ability to support an unlimited number of additional languages.
- Envoy is the only IP capable and wireless-network interoperable HF radio.
- Size and Weight
2210 RF Unit: 210 x 270 x 65 mm (8.3 x 10.6 x 2.6 in) 2.8 kg (6.2 lb)
2220/1 Handset: 75 x 32 x 151 mm (3.0 x 1.3 x 5.9 in) 0.3 kg (0.7 lb)
2230 Console: 190 x 228 x 79 mm (7.5 x 9.0 x 3.1 in) 1.1 kg (2.4 lb)
Codan Envoy X1 and X2
Hearing is believing
The Codan Envoy smart radio series is the most intuitive, reliable and advanced radios weve ever built. Envoys clear and dependable High Frequency (HF) digital voice and data communications mean you have the confidence to communicate anywhere and anytime without the need for existing infrastructure.
A true software-defined radio (SDR), Envoy delivers new capabilities to the radio through software upgrades so youll always have access to tomorrows today. No matter what your communication scenario. Codan has you covered with Envoys scalable mobile and base station solutions all in an affordable platform.