- EXPLORER 540 is BGAN M2M certified and BGAN Class 2 Type Approved for services such as BGAN Link
- Explorer 540 is the worldâ€™s first Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communication terminal to operate on both Inmarsat BGAN and 2G/3G/LTE networks.
- Explorer 540 introduces unique flexibility and M2M data communication cost-control.
- Two cable glands for easy installation of standard power and Ethernet cables into the back housing.
- EXPLORER 540’s dual-mode operation delivers significant failover capabilities with automatic switching between BGAN and cellular networks.
- Explorer 540 is a rugged M2M terminal designed to provide reliable and secure IP data in even the harshest environment.
- AT 20 x 20 cm and just 1.6 kg, it is the smallest and lightest BGAN M2M terminal in the market today.
- Lightweight and rugged IP66 design ensures durability for outside mounting â€“ no enclosure needed. Weight (incl. battery): 1.6kg / 3.5lbs (excl. cellular modem)
- Versatile power options with both Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 10-32VDC input.
- Interface: 1 x Micro USB interface (Proprietary for external EXPLORER cellular Modem); 1 x BGAN SIM-Card slot; 1 x RJ45 Ethernet interface with PoE; 1 x 8 pin Ethernet interface;Â 1 x 3 pin for I/O; 1 x 2 pin for DC power input
Explorer 540 BGAN Terminal
Dual Mode BGAN M2M & Cellular terminal
As the worldâ€™s first BGAN M2M terminal designed to operate on both Inmarsat BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) and cellular 2G/3G/LTE networks.
EXPLORER 540 delivers always available connectivity for critical monitoring and control