- Designed and built to meet the non-class VHF needs of professional mariners, SAILOR 6248 VHF is also rated waterproof to IPx6 and IPx8
- The advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view. Text can be displayed as white on black or black on white, for optimal daylight viewing.
- SAILOR 6248 VHF features the pioneering SAILOR Replay function, which records the latest incoming messages, making them available for easy playback
- In addition to the standard international maritime VHF channels and 100 private channels, all relevant channel tables are included
- International, US (inc. WX), Canadian and BI (inc. ATIS and ATIS ‘Killer’) channel tables are built-in.
- SAILOR 6248 VHF Class A features ThraneLINK, a unique new system that enables efficient communication within the network.
- Power supply 12 VDC Nominal (10.8– 15.6VDC). Reverse polarity protected
- Frequency range TX 156,000-157,425 RX 156,000-163,425 MHz Option: Extended frequency range in private channels
- Transmit power Hi / Lo: 25W and <1W
Sailor 6248 VHF
Your Trusted Communication Partner
SAILOR 6248 VHF continues the SAILOR tradition of setting new standards for VHF design. A vital and reliable tool for daily operation, it has been developed for the harsh maritime environment
as a part of the SAILOR 6000 series. It is based on the same foundation of high reliability, ease-of-use and leading-edge functionality that has positioned SAILOR as the frontrunner in
maritime VHF radios.
Non-class SAILOR 6248 VHF is part of the new SAILOR 6000 Series, ensuring high-quality build and rich functionality for excellent operational communications performance.