- Though designed to meet GMDSS requirements for professional mariners operating a wide variety of vessels SAILOR 6310 MF/HF is a rugged
- It complies with the newest requirement – ITU493-13 – for MF/HF DSC Class A
- A highly efficient power amplifier with control hardware ensures high performance in the marine bands from 1.6 to 30 MHz in TX mode.
- The advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view. Text can be displayed as white on black or black on white, for optimal daylight viewing.
- SAILOR 6310 MF/HF is the first MF/HF to feature the pioneering SAILOR Replay function
- Operation is via the new SAILOR 6006 Message Terminal
- As part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series, SAILOR 6310 MF/HF features ThraneLINK
- SAILOR 6310 MF/HF features built-in battery and supply voltage monitoring that also covers the backup batteries
- Operating Modes Simplex and semi-duplex SSB telephony and DSC, TELEX AM broadcast reception
- Frequency range 1.6 MHz – 27.5 MHz , Output power 150W PEP +/-1.4 dB into 50â„¦ voice.
Sailor 6310 MF/HF DSC Class A 150W
For when it really counts
Based on the same foundation of high reliability, ease of use and leading-edge functionality that has positioned SAILOR as the leading product in maritime communications, the SAILOR
6300 MF/HF DSC Class A offers much more than just a way to meet mandatory GMDSS requirements. In addition to being part of the innovative SAILOR 6000 GMDSS series,Â it is an integral part of a vessels communication system and a crucial tool when in distress and rugged, reliable, easy to use communications are a must.
From next-generation radiotelex software and unique replay functionality to new networking opportunities, the all-new SAILOR 6310 MF/HF Â– 150W improves on previous successful SAILOR GMDSS MF/HF systems in every way.