- Tuning fast speed New frequency 1 sec average, memory tune
- Mechanical Temperature rating, â€“40Â°C to 70Â°C, 95% humidity
- DC operating range from 11 to 15.5V DC (12 V DC nominal)
- Input impedance 50 Î©
- 125 W PEP (voice and data)
- MIL-STD-810F (Temperature, Immersion, Vibration, Dust)
- Supports ALE and frequency hopping mode
- 145 mm W x 165 mm D x 240 mm H(excludes spring and whip)
- 3.15 Kg including spring and whip
- Colour, Black
3040 Automatic Whip Antenna
The 3040 Automatic Whip Antenna is a low profile, high a performance alternative to the highly successful 9350, providing a mobile antenna solution for all families of Codan high-frequency radios.
The combination of lightning-fast tuning, compact form factor, and rugged construction all contribute to provide state of the art mobile antenna tuner product.