- SAILOR 600 VSAT Ka is built to withstand the toughest sea conditions
- It is the fastest tracking antenna available in its size class, with superior dynamic performance in all axes; roll, pitch and yaw
- SAILOR 600 VSAT Ka simplifies the once complex process of VSAT antenna procurement and installation.
- Higher speeds, more reliability and class-leading installation time and cost savings, means this combination of state-of-the-art hardware and next-generation services offers the ultimate support for business applications, vessel operations and crew welfare.
- Just like all other SAILOR VSAT systems, the SAILOR 600 VSAT Ka is incredibly easy to manage; ensuring service providers can offer the best possible support to customers anywhere in the world.
- Easy remote access and diagnostic features include monthly statistics logging, SNMP and built-in e-mail clients that automatically email historical logging of system performance
- Frequency band Ka-Band, BUC output power 5 W BUC
- Reflector size 65 cm / 25.5 inch
- System power supply range ADU+ACU 20 – 32 VDC
Sailor 600 VSAT Ka System
The SAILOR 600 VSAT Ka is the smallest, lightest and most advanced 3-axis stabilised Ka-band antenna system for the THOR 7 satellite network from Telenor Satellite.
Its unique composite/aluminium design keeps weight down and the well-proven SAILOR VSAT technology streamlines the deployment process and maximises operational uptime.