- Though designed to meet GMDSS requirements for professional mariners operating.
- It complies with the newest requirement – ITU493-13 – for MF/HF DSC Class A
- A highly efficient power amplifier with control hardware ensures high performance in the marine bands from 1.6 to 30 MHz in TX mode
- The advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view.
- SAILOR 6350 MF/HF DSC Class A is the first MF/HF to feature the pioneering SAILOR Replay function, which records the latest incoming messages
- Operation is via the new SAILOR 6006 Message Terminal; the world’s first touchscreen, Wheelmarked GMDSS terminal.
- As part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series, SAILOR 6350 MF/HF DSC Class A features ThraneLINK
- SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A features built-in battery and supply voltage monitoring that also covers the backup batteries, whilst there is no requirement for an external GPS
- Operating Modes Simplex and semi-duplex SSB telephony and DSC, TELEX AM broadcast reception
- Frequency range 1.6 MHz – 27.5 MHz , 500W 1.6 to 3.999 MHz 400W PEP +0/-1,4 dB into 50Ω voice
Sailor 6350 MF/HF DSC Class A 500W
From next generation, radiotelex software and unique replay functionality to new networking opportunities, the all-new SAILOR 6320 MF/HF – 250W improves on previous successful MF/HF systems in every way.
Though designed to meet GMDSS requirements for professional mariners operating a wide variety of vessels the SAILOR 6320 MF/HF DSC Class A is a rugged, high-end communications system in its own right. It complies with the newest requirement – ITU493-13 – for MF/HF DSC Class A, part of the mandatory requirements for SOLAS vessels and many national GMDSS requirements.