- Thuraya IP Voyager is built for Communications-On-the-Move and can be easily installed in any vehicle.
- Thuraya IP Voyager is purpose-built for use in vehicles. The antenna holds an IP56 Ingress protection rating.
- With speeds of up to 444kbps while on-the-move, Thuraya IP Voyager is the only terminal in the market capable of achieving streaming IP speeds of up to 384kbps.
- Thuraya is the first mobile satellite services operator to provide asymmetric streaming capabilities for our broadband devices.
- Thuraya IP Voyager can be configured to allow users to manage their upload and download speeds to match their usage and ensure significant savings
- Thurayaâ€™s dynamic satellite network is available in 161 countries and enables two-thirds of the globeâ€™s population to communicate clearly and effectively in areas underserved by terrestrial networks.
- Connectors: 4 PoE ports (limited to 30W max for 12V and 60W max for 24W instalaltions)
- Weight 2.4 kg
- Dimensions BDUÂ 46mm(H) x 281 mm(W) x 233 mm(D) , antennaÂ 252 mm x 119 mm
- Main power input 10-32 volt DC , 70W max (7A max)
- IP rating IP56
Thuraya IP Voyager
For easy and reliable connectivity on the road, look no further than the Thuraya IP Voyager!
Thuraya IP Voyager is a high-quality vehicular satellite terminal designed for a wide range of mission-critical operations such as border patrol, defence, and disaster response in areas inadequately served by terrestrial networks. The terminal enables users to collaborate reliably and efficiently with colleagues using video, data, and VoIP to achieve mission-critical tasks, where failure is not an option.