- Instant access to the world via voice or data over Inmarsat BGAN instantly, even when your vehicle is moving.
- BGAN data speeds up to 384kbps standard IP and up to 128kbps streaming.
- Explorer 325 is so easy to deploy, catch up on email, browse the web; with fixed pricing and no roaming fees when you cross borders.
- At 35cm in diameter, 12 cm high and weighing just 3.6kg, Explorer 325 has the smallest available vehicular BGAN antenna on the market.
- Power DC input range 5-32V DC
- Power (max) @10.5-32V: 150W (incl. antenna & PoE output)
- Webserver, built-in NAT router, admin control , DHCP, network management, remoter management , SIP server , Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE0, Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- Temperature Operational: -25 to +55Â°C / -13 to 131Â°F
- 1 x analogue RJ-11 phone/fax interface, 2 x LAN interface, Max. Cable length 100m/ 328ft (Cat5 UTP)
- Cable loss max: 20dB@1.62 GHz
Explorer 325 BGAN Terminal
The EXPLORER 325 from Thrane and Thrane a compact on-the-move BGAN antenna.
The system consists of a transceiver, an IP handset and a roof mag-mount antenna. Simply connect a laptop or wireless access point to the transceiver’s Ethernet port, turn the unit on, and you’re online anywhere and anytime.