- No pointing or aiming required, the MCD Voyager is an auto-pointing Thuraya satellite terminal that allows users to connect online in less than a minute
- Thuraya MCD Voyager requires no training and can be operated by anyone.
- Ideal for on-the-move operations that require rapid response
- Thuraya MCD Voyager operates under extreme environments from -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to 158°F)
- Boasting speeds of up to 444kbps, Thuraya MCD Voyager is the only terminal in the market capable of achieving streaming IP speeds of up to 384kbps
- Thuraya MCD Voyager can be configured to allow users to manage their upload and download speeds to match their usage
- Exterior Dimensions 17″L x 13.75″W x 6.75″H (432 x 349 x 171 mm)
- Internal Battery Life Up to 5 hours of normal use
- IP66 when case is closed (powerful water jets)
- Case Colors Available Black, silver, orange, yellow, desert tan, green
Thuraya MCD Voyager
A portable auto-pointing satellite broadband terminal
Thuraya MCD Voyager is a Mobile Communications Device that delivers superior mobility without compromising on connectivity. The MCD Voyager integrates the high-performance Thuraya IP Voyager into a ruggedized self-contained, auto-pointing satellite broadband terminal.Thuraya MCD Voyager comes with a click and goes feature. Operated by a single button, it connects with Thuraya network and automatically establishes a Wi-Fi internet hotspot for any wireless device within a 100-meter range.