- SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband is small and lightweight but enables a wealth of functionality including broadband internet/intranet, email and secure VPN with voice calling and data use simultaneously.
- Lower capital investment, simple installation, even by a crew, enables cost-effective, high bandwidth connectivity and communication.
- Speeds up to 432 kbps bring the broadband experience to the oceans.
- Improve performance with state-of-the-art remote monitoring, reporting and maintenance or enhance safety with telemedicine and distress alerting.
- With high-quality voice and reliable multi-user data connectivity, SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband harnesses the power of global broadband at sea so friends and family are only a call or email away
- Built to the world-renowned SAILOR standards, the antenna really does place SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband miles ahead of the competition and ensures reliable connectivity at all times
- SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband can be transformed into a highly flexible multi-station voice solution, without the need for a separate PABX, simply by adding additional Thrane IP Handsets
- Full status LED panel, Integral DHCP/NAT router
- DC input range (isolated) 10 to 32V DC , Cable loss max 20dB at 1.62 GHz
Sailor 500 FleetBroadband System
The ultimate global broadband connectivity and voice solution
The SAILOR 500 FleetBroadband is designed for vessels and platforms with demanding requirements for connectivity. It meets the critical needs for voice and data communication of maritime and offshore professionals globally but despite its power, is a compact, lightweight solution.
It provides extensive functionality including full access to bandwidth-hungry IP applications, broadband internet/intranet, e-mail, secure VPN and nine simultaneous voice lines.