- Thuraya IP Commander is purpose-built for use in vehicles. The satellite terminal has MIL-SPEC connectors and a chassis that is able to withstand the harshest treatment
- Is built for Comms-On-the-Move and can be easily installed on any vehicle. The antenna magnetic feet, enable a swift mission deployment.
- The terminal boasts a robust voice handset that offers clear and uninterrupted voice connectivity across Thurayaâ€™s highly reliable voice network.
- Thuraya IP Commander is the only ruggedized terminal in the market capable of achieving streaming IP speeds of up to 384kbps and standard IP up to 444kbps.
- Thuraya is the first mobile satellite services operator to provide asymmetric streaming capabilities for all our broadband devices
- With the IP Unlimited data plan, users can conduct all field operations, including video conferences, file transfers and other high-bandwidth applications at a fixed monthly rate, with no additional costs
- Connectors: 1 x Ethernet , 1 Voice
- Dimensions: 71mm x 152mm x 313mm (HxWxD)
- Weight: 2.9 kg
- Main Power input: 12-24V DC
Thuraya IP Commander
The toughest vehicular satellite broadband terminal for any terrain
For Communications-On-The-Move (COTM) and connectivity in the harshest terrains, there is only one choice: Thuraya IP Commander. Uniquely designed, this ruggedized terminal has a MIL-SPEC set of which have been engineered to enable mission-critical voice and data connectivity in the most extreme environments.