- Supports basic telephony functions, calling line identification presentation (CLIP) and short message services (SMS)
- Phonebook retrieval from the terminal with storage of up to 3,000 contacts
- Last missed, received and dialled calls each with date and time stamps with storage of up to 100 call logs
- Triggers an emergency alert to pre-configured contacts via SMS
- Plays incoming call ring and SMS notification ring
- Automatic Position Reports (APR); Polling for an on-demand position report base on GPS tracking; Geo-fencing. Up to 5 polygon areas (circular or rectangular) can be configured.
- RJ45 port for GmPRS LAN connection
- RJ11 port for analogue phone connection
- Power supply 8 to 31.2V
- GPS position accuracy < 10m
- GmPRS 60Kbps/15Kbps(Download/Upload)
- Comes with SAT and GPS cables 25m
Unrivaled functionality now within reach
Thurayas new terminal meets the evolving needs of the modern fishing market, introducing the power of modern satellite communications capability to small-scale operators. Thuraya SeaStar is ideal for smaller and regional owner-operator fishing vessels, although its appeal also extends to other operators looking for support systems.