- Designed and built to high SAILOR standards, SAILOR SP3510 Portable VHF fits comfortably in your palm, is waterproof to IP67, and features a large clear screen.
- Out on deck, in high seas and driving rain, you will always get the message and the ribbed grip design means that even with gloves on in wet conditions
- A powerful transceiver, excellent audio, Dual Watch, Tri-Watch and Scanning
- With large tactile buttons and control knobs, a user-friendly interface and red backlight to protect night vision
- High-quality accessories include interface cables for PELTOR headsets and SAVOX accessories, service/programming cable, dual charger and carry bags
- Frequency range 149.3 – 174 MHz
- Channel separation 25kHz
- Pre-programmed channels Int., US, Canadian and BI. Additional programmable channels 100
- Transmitter Power(Hi/Lo) (radiated) 5/1W
- A wide range of accessories, making the SAILOR SP3500 portable series even more vital for all marine applications.
Sailor SP3510 Portable VHF
Tough Job. Tough Conditions. Tough Equipment
SAILOR SP3510 Portable VHF is portable VHF radio perfectly suited to fishermen and workboat crew. Fishermen and workboat crew face some of the toughest conditions in the world, making reliable communication vital to ensure the safety of everyone on board. The SAILOR SP3500 portable series is designed to make these jobs safer, by ensuring clear communication is possible from anywhere on board and in any conditions.