- Just like the larger, top-selling
SAILOR 900 VSAT, it is quick and easy to deploy – but with a 20% smaller form factor SAILOR 800 VSAT can be used on vessels that otherwise would not consider VSAT because of the size and weight of suitable antennas.
- The focus of the new SAILOR 800 VSAT is on RF performance, G/T, which is >18 dB/K – a value equal to or higher than most other 1m maritime VSAT antennae performance claims – yet it’s much smaller and lighter
- It uses the same tried & tested features including antenna controller, software, electronics, web MMI, modem and network compatibility to provide reliability and stunning performance
- The new SAILOR 800 leaves the factory fully tested and configured, with all RF equipment pre-configured and installed
- The SAILOR VSAT range enables you to operate two antenna systems on a single modem without the need for extra hardware to manage the feature; the integrated SAILOR VSAT antenna controllers manage the connection between satellite and modem.
- Frequency band Ku (VSAT), Reflector size 83 cm / 32.7”
- System power supply range 20 – 32 VDC (Startup voltage: 22 VDC guaranteed)
- BUC output power 6 W
- Built-In Test Power On Self Test, Person Activated Self Test and Continuous Monitoring w. error log
Sailor 800 VSAT System
Small Antenna. Big Performance.
The SAILOR 800 VSAT is a standardized high-performance 3-axis stabilized Ku-band antenna system with an 83 cm reflector dish. It provides the same or better radio performance than a typical 1m antenna. These claims are supported by industry 3rd party testing, which has shown that SAILOR 800 VSAT provides the best performance for an antenna in the 80cm class.