- SAILOR 6110 mini-C GMDSS uses CAN-BUS (NMEA 2000) and RJ45 cabling, and it comes with all required cables (30m) out of the box.
- It is ready to go straight away and expanding it is easier and less costly than with traditional cabling. This flexibility also reduces installation and maintenance costs.
- The operation is performed via the new SAILOR 6006 Message Terminal, which stands out as the world’s first touchscreen, Wheelmarked GMDSS terminal.
- SAILOR 6110 mini-C GMDSS has a brand new transceiver design and operates using a 50 channel GPS module and high gain omnidirectional antenna
- Ensure accurate satellite fix and position even under adverse condition
- As part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series, SAILOR 6110 mini-C GMDSS features ThraneLINK, a unique new system that enables efficient communication within the network
- Engineers can access a vessel’s network from a single point for lower maintenance and lifetime costs. The system also identifies new products on a network, making installation easier
- External storage via SD card or USB disk
- Accurate, reliable 50 channels GPS module that is also Galileo ready
- Absolute power supply range 10.5 – 32 VDC: Dimensions Diameter: 170.5 mm: Height: 145 mm (without pole mount): Weight 1.10 kg (without pole mount)
Sailor 6110 Mini-C GMDSS
Touch-screen security in an uncertain world
SAILOR 6110 mini-C GMDSS provides GMDSS, SSAS and LRIT, and is a genuine next-generation safety solution offering enhancements across the board. Cabling innovation, touchscreen operation, reliable and accurate, efficient communication it is an integral part of a vesselâ€™s communication system.
The mini-C system features true triple functionality as it safely handles all GMDSS, SSAS and LRIT operation on board