- Designed and built to meet the needs of professional mariners, SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC Class A is also the first ever DSC Class A to be rated waterproof to IPx6 and IPx8.
- With SAILOR quality, it can be relied upon in the most extreme conditions and because it is waterproof without modification
- The advanced 3.2″ QVA display ensures a clear view. Text can be displayed as white on black or black on white.
- SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC Class A features the pioneering SAILOR Replay function, which records the latest incoming messages
- As part of the SAILOR 6000 GMDSS Series, SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC Class A features ThraneLINK.
- High-quality accessories for SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC Class A include handsets, hand microphones, control speaker microphone, alarm panels and external loudspeakers
- Unique SAILOR Replay (240 sec.) of an incoming communication, large tactical buttons and wheel knobs for easy operation.
- Power supply 12VDC Nominal (10.8– 15.6VDC). Reverse polarity protected
- Frequency range TX 156,000-157,425, RX 156,000-163,425 MHz
- Transmit power Hi / Lo: 25W and <1W
Sailor 6222 VHF DSC Class A
Improving everyday communications
SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC continues the proud SAILOR tradition of setting new standards for GMDSS VHF design. It is a vital tool for daily operation and has been developed for the harsh maritime
environment as part of the innovative SAILOR 6000 Series. It is based on the same foundation of high reliability, ease-of-use and leading-edge functionality that has positioned SAILOR as the
top name in maritime VHFs.
In addition to complying with newest ITU493-13 GMDSS requirements, SAILOR 6222 VHF DSC Class A is one of the most advanced, high quality and powerful VHF radios available.